To print an index that is complete the topic case associated with DepartmentвЂ™s currently applicable Administrative laws and Guidance Documents, click the link for a PDF variation.
BANKING INSTITUTIONS STATEMENTS OF POLICY
- Powers of a State BankSets forth the powers of the bank that is state-chartered defines products or services a state-chartered bank can offer.
- Loan manufacturing workplaces in NebraskaPertains to loan manufacturing workplaces in Nebraska and includes explanations of the different regions of interest.
- Charge card Banking institutions in NebraskaContains a listing of concerns and responses credit that is regarding banking institutions in Nebraska.
- Bank and Bank Branch Naming PolicySets forth policies regarding the usage and approval associated with chartered title of the bank, the names of most bank workplaces utilized inside the State of Nebraska, plus the laws and regulations prohibiting the employment of confusingly comparable names by bank workplaces within the community that is same county.
- Re re re Payment of costs to an Insider of a BankCovers the presssing dilemmas surrounding the re re re payment of costs up to a bank insider.
- Formal and casual Administrative ActionsDescribes formal and casual administrative action procedures, including corrective action procedures, because they relate solely to bank assessment results.
- Capital ComputationDefines exactly just just what вЂњprimary moneyвЂќ is, for purposes of computing capital at a state-chartered bank.
- Violations of Banking StatutesBriefly defines the way the Department reacts to civil and criminal banking statute violations.
- Loan LimitsSets forth policies concerning the maximum quantity a bank might loan to a person.
- Livestock LoansSets forth policies rules that are regarding limitations regarding loans guaranteed by livestock.
- Inclusion of Nonledger Assets in Total Amount Loaned Under State Lending LimitsPertains towards the remedy for ledger and nonledger assets into the same personal credit line.
- Participation LoansSets forth policies about the purchase and renewal of involvement loans.
- Lending Limits Where BankвЂ™s Capital DeclinesDiscusses lending limitations for a bank that experiences a decrease in bank money and includes examples for further clarification.
- Other genuine EstateContains policies regarding a bankвЂ™s acquisition of other estate that is real.
- Standard bank Bond CoverageContains policies regarding standard bank relationship protection as needed because of the Nebraska Banking Act.
- Disclosure of Information to Bonding CompaniesCovers the kinds of disclosures of data that will or may not be meant to bonding businesses.
- Outside Auditors and privacy of exams along with other MaterialsSets forth policies that assist external auditors of a institution that is financial the coordination and interaction of data with examiners.
- Reaction Program/Notification Unauthorized Access to Customer InformationContains policies for finance institutions concerning the utilization of a reply Program in the case of an information protection breach and establishes the necessity to inform the Department of an information safety breach.
BANKING INSTITUTIONS MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Community Development Investments: A Banker’s Guide BrochureA pamphlet for bankers containing basic details about community development assets.
- Financial Institution Directors: Duties & Responsibilities ManualA manual meant to assist users of the board of directors of the institution that is financial betterunderstand their duties and obligations.
- Executive Officer’s FAQAnswers typical concerns concerning the certification of bank administrator officers.
MORTGAGE BANKING INTERPRETATIVE VIEWPOINTS
MORTGAGE BANKING MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Guidance on Nontraditional Mortgage Product RisksDiscusses lenderвЂ™s obligations concerning nontraditional home loans.
- Illustrations of Consumer home elevators Nontraditional Mortgage ProductsProvides examples to aid home loan bankers and mortgage loan originators to know the guidance also to satisfy their responsibilities concerning mortgage that is nontraditional.
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Statement on Subprime Mortgage LendingDiscusses lenderвЂ™s responsibilities concerning subprime home loan loans.
- Home mortgage Originator License repair, Renewal, and Surrender FAQsAnswers typical concerns concerning upkeep, renewal, and surrender of real estate loan originator licenses.
- Home loan Originator License Application Process FAQsAnswers typical concerns concerning the applying procedure for home mortgage originator licenses.
- General Licensing usually Asked QuestionsAnswers common concerns concerning home mortgage originators and certification.
- Home loan Banker and MLO Assistance With Temporary Branch Relocations
- Temporary Branch Relocation Form
INSTALLMENT LOAN MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Installment application for the loan General Hearing QuestionsContains commonly asked hearing questions and topics for Installment Loan License Application hearings.
- Installment Loan Licensing FAQsA selection of commonly expected concerns and responses about the Nebraska Installment Loan Act.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SOLUTIONS INTERPRETATIVE VIEWPOINTS
- Determining optimum Service Fee that will Be Charged By Delayed Deposit LicenseesDiscusses the strategy for determining the utmost costs that get to be charged by delayed deposit services organizations.
- Concept of вЂњMakerвЂќDiscusses what’s needed regarding the work as they relate to jointly owned institution that is financial.
- Concept of вЂњCheckвЂќ; Presentment; Penalty Charges; PrepaymentDiscusses the demands regarding the Act linked to depositing checks, authorizations to electronically debit accounts, notices to clients, prepayments, as well as the penalty fees that could be charged for checks came back nonsufficient funds.
- Way of PaymentDiscusses the ActвЂ™s prohibition of charging you an individual extra costs or costs whenever spending the arises from a delayed deposit solutions deal.
- Holding of ChecksDiscusses what’s needed for the behave as they relate to presenting checks as well as the thirty-four time keeping duration.
- Assortment of Returned Checks; Partial Collection PaymentsDiscusses the collection options for checks came back for nonsufficient funds, like the usage of ACH and number of partial products, allowable charges, and needed customer notices.
- Collection Things; Documentation RequiredDiscusses the records which must certanly be retained by licensees associated with collection efforts on checks came back for nonsufficient funds.
- Utilization of the Terms вЂњLoanвЂќ and loanвЂќDiscusses that areвЂњPayday conditions under which delayed deposit services licensees might use the terms вЂњloansвЂќ and вЂњpayday loansвЂќ to spell it out their company in marketing.
- Extensive re re re Payment PlanDiscusses certain requirements of this Act associated with Extensive repayment Plans (вЂњEPPвЂќ), including amendment of this delayed deposit contract, regards to an EPP, and prepayment of a EPP.
- Rescission; RedemptionDiscusses a makerвЂ™s directly to rescind a deposit that is delayed, a makerвЂ™s directly to redeem a delayed deposit transaction, and a makerвЂ™s directly to rescind an authorization for electronic re payment.
- Army Personnel, Spouses and DependentsDiscusses limits regarding delayed deposit deals offered to military workers, their partners, and dependents beneath the Act together with federal Military Lending Act of 2006.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SERVICES MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS